Thursday, August 23, 2012

Looking For The Open Doors

          I am not writing too much on my blog lately. I think sometimes we need to be quiet. I am glad that the Lord is working things out for me. I am excited for the new days that are coming ahead. I am finally free from the past and all the dead weight. I am literally praying doors to stay shut. God sometimes says no for a reason. We don't always understand the reason behind what God is saying but it is important to let go even if it is something that we truly wanted. God has something better for me. It has been 8 years since I start trying to break out of my comfort zone to do God's work. This journey has been hard at times but I know the Lord was just polishing me. I had a lot of rough edges but God mellowed me out. He also taught me how to keep striving for his best. I learned perseverance through everything and how to have unconditional love towards God. I know out of His love for me He has said no to some people and some situations.
    
     " Though he slay me, yet will I trust Him." Job 13:15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting God bless.